Welcome to the Adelanto Elementary School District Central Enrollment Center. All new students must be enrolled online, please use the link below to complete the online enrollment. Computers are available at the District Office - Central Enrollment Center.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Last Enrollment taken at 4:00pm
Please Read: IMPORTANT MESSAGE
System Maintenance - October 4, 2019 English Español
The following documents are needed in order to complete enrollment:
- Completed Online Enrollment Confirmation
- Photo ID of Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residency English Español
- Proof of Birth/Verification of Age - Certified birth certificate, baptismal certificate, hospital certificate, notarized statement of birth or a passport
- Immunization Requirements - English Español
- Report of Health Examination - For entry to kindergarten and first grade must be signed and dated by the doctor performing the physical. The physical exam may be done up to a maximum of six months prior to entry into kindergarten. English Español
- Oral Health Assessment - For first time enrollees to school (TK, K or 1st grade) English Español
- Verification of Grade - For students in grades 1 - 5 the most current report card, progress report, withdrawal paperwork or promotion certificate.
- Special Education Students – Copy of the most recent IEP
- GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) Students – Prior test scores and/or certification forms.
If you are living with another family within district boundaries, you must provide proof of residency and photo ID from the individual you currently reside with and complete the Resides with Another Affidavit. English Español
If the student is living with another family within district boundaries, you must complete a Caregiver Affidavit before enrollment can be completed. English Español