During the 2013-2014 School Year the purchasing department saved $ 20,454.13. This is money that went back into your school site budgets.
This was all made possible by shopping around, switching vendors, buying remanufactured, utilizing coupons/promo codes and negotiating better pricing.
Savings tally for 2014-2015 is currently at $ 9,643.36 and growing.
California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act
The Adelanto Elementary School District is inviting all licensed contractors and potential Vendors to submit a Contractor Registration Application for inclusion on the District's list of qualified bidders/Vendors for the 2014 calendar year.
A.E.S.D. Purchasing Manual
CHECK-OUT CAL CARDS
Cal Cards are available for Sites/Departments to check-out and use as needed. These cards are to be used mainly for travel outside the District where lodging and airfare may be required. Please follow these simple steps to obtain a card.
- Complete an Employee Cal Card Check Out Request form
- Have your Site Administrator/Department Head sign the form authorizing the amount and funding source being used
- Forward form to Purchasing
- Once approved you will be contacted to come in and check out a card
- You will be given a Policy and Procedures manual you will need to read it in its entirety and sign the application and agreement.
- Cards, itemized receipts and invoices shall be turned in promptly. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action by the District.
We only have four (4) cards available so please plan ahead. I have attached copies of the Cal Card Check out Request Form along with a copy of the Cal Card Purchasing Card Program Policy and Procedures as it applies to the Check-Out Cal Cards. We are hoping that the cards will help to alleviate some of the challenges sites/departments have faced when attending conferences/workshops.
Money Saving Tips$$$$$ .....................
Now more than ever we all need to work together to save ...more
Shop Around~ Shop Around
Need help negotiating the best price? Please give me a call or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. I am MORE than happy to do my best to secure the best pricing on everything from paper goods to scanners.
USE OF FACILITIES
Any groups or organizations wishing to use any of our facilitites will need to complete a Use of Facilities application and provide us with a copy of their insurance certificate for $ 1,000,000 in liabilty coverage naming the Adelanto School District as additional insured. You can download and print the form here. Please be sure to fill the form out completely. You will need to drop the form off at the office of the site you are requesting. Once the site Administrator approves your application it will be sent forward to the District Office for District approval. Please refer to our "Use of Facilities Policy, Regulations and Fees" for more information.
If you need a resource for insurance you can contact one of the vendors below:
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1. Use the Purchase Order Number on all invoices, package labels, packing slips, and correspondence.
2. Invoices must be itemized and sent ATTN: Accounts Payable.
3. Transportation charges must be prepaid, add freight charge to invoice, FOB: Destination.
4. Sales tax must be shown separately.
5. Vendors outside of California who charge sales tax must provide sales tax ID number when invoicing or sales tax will be disallowed and paid as use tax by A.E.S.D.
6. Endorse packing slip with Purchase Order number listed.
7. NO CHANGE OR CHARGE IN EXCESS OF THIS ORDER MAY BE MADE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE AUTHORIZED AGENT!
8. The Adelanto Elementary School District desires to pay all bills promptly. However, invoices cannot be paid unless the vendor complies with all instructions herein.
9. As of August 1, 2004: Warehouse Receiving Hours 6:30 AM - 2:00 PM (M-F)
Revised 4/24/2012 Lmc