To prepare every student to be successful in high school, in college, in career, and in the 21st century global community
To be the High Desert’s premier learning establishment where dreams are awakened, academic achievement soars, and integrity leads the way to future success
- Faithfully implement the AESD’s 2014-2017 Strategic Action Plan in order to accelerate learning for all students. Focus chiefly on the four foundational pillars of the District’s “educational house.”
- Pillar 1: Equitable access to rigorous, effective instruction
- Pillar 2: Effective teachers, leaders, and staff
- Pillar 3: Safe climate and strong relationships with families and community
- Pillar 4: Data-driven continuous improvement
- Execute with fidelity the AESD’s annual Local Control Accountability Plan.
- Increase students’ use of technology in the classroom in order to enrich their learning and better prepare them for 21st century demands.
- Continue to develop administrative controls and written departmental procedures so that the work of the District may be accomplished more effectively and efficiently.
- Exercise fiscal responsibility by aligning financial decisions with District priorities and by maintaining legally required reserves.