2021-2022 School Year
Click here to enroll
Steps to completing an enrollment:
1. Complete the online enrollment
2. Make an appointment
3. Bring the required documents to your appointment.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT:
Verification of Parent/ Guardian/ Person registering student:
- Driver’s License / Picture I.D. / Passport
- Foster Care/Caregiver Documentation
- *Someone other than Biological Parent/Guardian registering a student must fill out Caregiver Affidavit.
ADELANTO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT APPROVED PROOF OF RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS
- A student can have only one residence for the purposes of establishing residency and must live with a parent or legal guardian.
- PO Boxes will not be accepted for residency purposes.
- Additional proof of residence may be required for a school designated as “Impacted”
- All documents used for residency must be CURRENT, VALID and ORIGINAL*. No screenshots accepted
The following are acceptable evidence of residency:
- Property tax bill/payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility bill – water, gas, electric (cell phone bills not accepted)
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Residency declaration
Student’s Birth Verification: (Must have original certification if first time in a California School or first time Kindergarten, copies will not be accepted).
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Hospital Birth Record
- Baptismal Certificate Duly Attested
- Adoption/Foster Care records
NOTE: Kindergarten students must turn 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
Transitional Kindergarten is offered for students who turn 5 on or after September 2nd and available ONLY at the following school sites:
Eagle Ranch Elementary School
Morgan-Kincaid Preparatory School
Victoria Magathan Elementary School
Westside Park Elementary School
West Creek Elementary
Verification of Last School Attended:
- Withdrawal Documents
- Current Report Card / Withdrawal Grades (Grades 6-8)
- Current IEP for: RSP / SDC / SHDC (if applicable)
Children entering Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten are required to have up to date immunizations. Click here for the required immunizations. English Spanish
- Child will not be placed in a class or allowed to attend school without required immunizations.
- Effective July 1, 2019 Students transferring into Adelanto Elementary School District from another school, will be excluded from school 30 days from enrollment if immunization record is not presented at the time of enrollment or school site does not receive the records.
- PLEASE NOTE: 7th and 8th grade students MUST have one dose of Tdap given after 7th birthday, and two doses of Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Under a state law known as SB277, beginning January 1, 2016, exemptions based on personal beliefs will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into child care or school in California.