Welcome to the Adelanto Elementary School District Central Enrollment Center. All new students must be enrolled online, please use the link below to complete the online enrollment.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Last Enrollment taken at 4:00pm
The following documents are needed in order to complete enrollment:
- Completed Online Enrollment Confirmation
- Photo ID of Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residency English Español
- Proof of Birth/Verification of Age - Certified birth certificate, baptismal certificate, hospital certificate, notarized statement of birth or a passport
- Immunization Requirements - English Español
- Report of Health Examination - For entry to kindergarten and first grade must be signed and dated by the doctor performing the physical. The physical exam may be done up to a maximum of six months prior to entry into kindergarten. English Español
- Oral Health Assessment - For first time enrollees to school (TK, K or 1st grade) English Español
- Verification of Grade - For students in grades 1 - 5 the most current report card, progress report, withdrawal paperwork or promotion certificate.
- Special Education Students – Copy of the most recent IEP
- GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) Students – Prior test scores and/or certification forms.
If the student is living with another family within district boundaries, you must complete a Residency Declaration before enrollment can be completed. English Español
Now accepting appointments. Appointments are available for those who need help with enrollment, parent portal or would like to pick up requested items.
Please Note - If you have completed your enrollment and set up your parent portal, you do not need to schedule an appointment.
Our school district needs an email address for each student’s custodial parent/guardian to send school information electronically. If you do not have an active Parent Portal Account or have changed your email address, you may submit your email by clicking here.