The Adelanto Elementary School District is committed to building strong and effective communication channels that foster trust and promote positive relationships with our diverse community of stakeholders.
We have established this COVID-19 Resource Page as a means to keep our families informed on COVID-19 news and resources.
At the beginning of the 2020-21 school year, we developed “Core Values” in response to the pandemic. These “Core Values” are a promise from us to you and your child as well as our schools, staff and community.
AESD Core Values in Response to COVID-19
- Adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines to protect the health, safety, and wellness of students and staff.
- Identify and develop supports to meet the social and emotional needs of students and staff
- Provide school leaders, teachers, and support staff with training, resources and supports to successfully implement a high quality instructional program.
- Provide differentiated instructional supports to meet the needs of all students.
- Provide timely, transparent, and informative communication to staff, parents and community members related to COVID-19 and school re-opening.
Frequently Asked Questions
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised many questions for parents and staff. The following FAQ is to provide some insight into decisions made and decisions to be made as well as support and services available.
CLICK HERE for FAQ
COVID-19 State Summary for San Bernardino County
The State of California updates COVID-19 data once a week, every Tuesday.
COVID-19 San Bernardino County Dashboard
Additional State and County COVID-19 Resources
San Bernardino County COVID-19 Response
San Bernardino County COVID-19 Dashboard
San Bernardino County COVID-19 Testing Sites
California Department of Education Coronavirus Response and School Reopening Guidance
California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Response
California Department of Health UPDATED Guidance for Face Coverings (11/16/20)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemic
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Use of Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
When and How to Wash Your Hands
If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
Children, Teens, and Young Adults
Daily Activities and Going Out
Stress and Coping