VIRTUAL BOARD MEETINGS
The Adelanto Elementary School District is committed to public input and participation in school board meetings in a manner that is consistent with guidance provided by our county public health officials. Given the current orders in San Bernardino County, AESD is making available remote, online participation in order to promote the safety and health of our community. We will not have in-person public participation during this period due to the health and safety risks it poses. You can call into the meeting to provide public comment via Zoom. You can join the Zoom Meeting from a computer, mobile device, or tablet. The Zoom meeting information will be posted bellow and provided on the district's website for every board meeting agenda, as long as needed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
REGULAR BOARD (VIRTUAL) MEETING - BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ONLINE ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER- VIA ZOOM
AESD Board Meeting Zoom Info/Links
Zoom Board Meeting July 16, 2020
(Please click the link below to join the meeting)
Meeting ID:934 2759 5184
(Dial by your Phone)
+1 971 247 1195
Meeting ID: 934 2759 5184
PUBLIC MEETING ACCESS
Public Access to Attend Meeting:
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click the LINK at the noticed meeting Agenda. The LINK or URL will be different for each School Board Meeting and will be embedded in the Agenda Notice. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193 -Joining-a-Meeting.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time, phone number XXX-X-XXXX, then enter Webinar ID XXX-XXX-XXX. Each of these numbers will be embedded in the Noticed agenda, then press “#”. If asked for a participant id or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 -Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
To be recognized to speak during the Public Comment period, email the Public Comment email box at Public_Comment@aesd.net prior to 5:00 p.m. on the night of a Regular Board Meeting.
- In the SUBJECT line for the email, please type “OPEN Session Comments” or “CLOSED Session Comments”
- In the body of the email, please type:
- Your name
- If you are joining by computer; the display name you are joining with (we need this to identify participants to “unmute” to allow you to speak when it’s your turn)
- If you are joining by telephone; the telephone number you are dialing in to attend the meeting (we need this to identify participants to “unmute” to allow you to speak when it’s your turn)
- Let us know if you are representing yourself or an organization
- Reference the agenda item you are speaking about or what topic (if it is a non-agenda item under the jurisdiction of the Board)
- During the Public Comment period, the Superintendent will let the Board President know who is requesting to speak. Once approved by the Board President, you will have your normal 3 minutes to speak.