VIRTUAL BOARD MEETINGS via ZOOM
The Adelanto Elementary School District is committed to public input and participation in school board meetings in a manner that is consistent with guidance provided by our county public health officials. The Board of Trustees will return to in-person board meetings on Tuesday, April 12 @ 5:30 pm. AESD is making available remote, online participation for of our community and your convenience. You can call into the meeting to provide public comment via Zoom. You can join the Zoom Meeting from a computer, mobile device, or tablet. The Zoom meeting information will be posted bellow and provided on the district's website for every board meeting agenda.
REGULAR BOARD (VIRTUAL) MEETING - BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ONLINE ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 ORDER- VIA ZOOM
AESD Board Meeting Zoom Info/Links
(Please click the link below to join the meeting)
Meeting ID: 966 5871 0550
(Dial by your Phone)
PUBLIC MEETING ACCESS
Public Access to Attend Meeting:
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click the LINK at the noticed meeting Agenda. Instructions on how to join a meeting via Zoom is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193 -Joining-a-Meeting.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time, phone number XXX-X-XXXX, then enter Webinar ID XXX-XXX-XXX. Each of these numbers will be embedded in the Noticed agenda, then press “#”. If asked for a participant id or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 -Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
- *Requests for Assistance in Order to Participate in the Public Meeting Please contact Xenia Lovett, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, at (760) 246-8691 at least forty-eight hours before the meeting date to request: (a) a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (28 CFR 34.102.104 ADA Title II), and/or (b) courtesy translation services from/to Spanish.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the next Adelanto Elementary School District Board of Education meeting! Feedback from our District families, staff and teachers is vital to improving our schools. The Public Comment form must be filled out if you wish to speak. The form is available on-line (see below) or if in-person, a print out will be available. You may submit a request to speak until the closing of the public hearing. The Board of Trustees does not recognize other methods of asking to be called upon, such as the Zoom "Raise Hand" function. Each public hearing comment speaker will receive up to three (3) minutes to speak. Each public hearing topic will have a maximum of one hour discussion time.
- AESD Speaker Request Form
- During the Public Comment period, the Superintendent will let the Board President know who is requesting to speak. Once approved by the Board President, you will have 3 minutes to speak.