District Boardroom - Via Zoom
We will be holding a Special Board Meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2020. You will be able to join by phone or by Zoom video. The following are the login information. As with the past four month’s Board meetings, if you would like to speak during the Public Comments period, you will need to submit an email request to be recognized to speak.
- To attend by phone, CALL into any one of these numbers:
- 1-720 928-9299
- 1-971 247-1195
- 1-786 635-1003
- When prompted to put in a meeting ID, put in the following number: 934 2759 5184 followed by the #
- To attend by Zoom video (Login to Zoom.us)
Meeting ID: 934 2759 5184
To be recognized to speak during the Public Comment period, email the Public Comment email box at Public_Comment@aesd.net prior to 5:00 p.m. on July 14, 2020.
- In the SUBJECT line for the email, please type “OPEN Session Comments” or “CLOSED Session Comments”
- In the body of the email, please type:
- Your name
- The telephone number you are dialing in to attend the meeting (we need this to identify participants to “unmute” to allow you to speak when it’s your turn)
- Let us know if you are representing yourself or an organization
- Reference the agenda item you are speaking about or what topic (if it is a non-agenda item under the jurisdiction of the Board)
- During the Public Comment period, the Superintendent will let the Board President know who is requesting to speak. Once approved by the Board President, you will have your normal 3 minutes to speak.