Due to the “Safer at Home” executive order by Governor Newsom, our Board meeting will be conducted telephonically.
- To attend by phone, CALL into any one of these numbers:
- When prompted to put in a meeting ID, put in the following number: 596 773 904 followed by the #
- When prompted for participant ID/Password, put in the following numbers: 017505 followed by the #
- To be recognized to speak during the Public Comment period, email the Public Comment email box at Public_Comment@aesd.net prior to 5:05 pm on March 31, 2020
- In the SUBJECT line for the email, please type “OPEN Session Comments”
- In the body of the email, please type:
- Your name
- The telephone number you are dialing in to attend the meeting (we need this to identify participants to “unmute” to allow you to speak when it’s your turn)
- Let us know if you are representing yourself or an organization
- Reference the agenda item you are speaking about or what topic (if it is a non-agenda item under the jurisdiction of the Board)
- During the Public Comment period, the Superintendent will let the Board President know who is requesting to speak. Once approved by the Board President, you will have your normal 3 minutes to speak.